Friday, July 20, 2012

Reality

When I think about reality, I think of what I actually experience and how it effects me.  Whenever something has a direct effect on me physically, mentally, or spirtually, it becomes real to me.  My reality, however, could be different than the next persons'.  I don't think reality can have a solid definition.  The faith I have in a higher being, God, is the truest form of reality to me, but to an atheist that is not reality at all.  All the rhetoric surrounding us; magazines, tv shows, websites, movies, books, influences us greatly.  Most of us do allow these influences to dominate our lives, which makes it our reality.  We wear what they tell us to wear, and we do what they tell us to do.  So, reality to each person is what they think they know, that may or may not be true.  We all have free will to think what we want, say what we want, and believe what we want.  We can choose our own realities. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post This article is very helpful for me please don't stop posting this type of article. I am glad that i have read your article this very interesting and helpful. Filthy Rich Norah Ellington Orange Coat

    ReplyDelete