Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ethics

Ethics

The Dilemma of Plagarism


I promise to not plagiarize, as a student loyal to Clemson University and to the trust of my professors.  Plagiarism is a huge temptation with the stress of many classes and assignments.  It is tempting to even the most moral of people.  Cheating is a way of life for some, and others have to push this temptation away constantly.  Sure, it is the easy way out to "Wikipedia" a topic and click copy, then paste. Then, of course, re-word the sentences to “make it your own.”  But this is not the right way to do things.  It is not a challenge to your brain nor is it using your originality or creativity.  Not to mention that it is stealing someone else’s hard work and not even giving them credit.  I was raised to be honest and I will strive to do so in all aspects of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment