Monday, July 9, 2012

Does it Suck?


DOES IT SUCK??

Republican Elephant
No, it doesn't suck.  It appeals to me because although I am not super into politics, I was raised very conservative.

Obama
No, he doesn't suck.  While I consider myself more conservative, Obama is our President and I respect his authority and pray for him every day. 

Harry Potter
No, it doesn't suck.  Harry Potter is awesome.  The books are great and I was sad when I finished the series.  I'd love to visit Harry Potter world one day!

Apple
It doesn't suck.  I love Apple, I have an iPhone and an iPad.  Although I have a bad habit of losing/breaking my phone, I continue to go back to the iPhone every time.

Star Wars
 It sucks.  I am not a fan of science fiction, I think it’s dumb.  

Facebook
It doesn't suck.  I love stalking people on facebook.  I don't post anything really, but it helps me remember birthdays and I can see everyone's pictures.

McDonald's
It sucks.  I love it and I hate it.  It's so tasty but so gross.  I can devour a Big Mac, fries and a large sprite with ease, but afterwards I regret it big time.

Clemson University
Doesn't suck.  I love Clemson, it is an awesome atmosphere. I love the football, the town, and the whole experience.

Lady GaGa
She sucks.  She tries too hard to be different.  She succeeds, but people like that annoy me.  Some of her songs are catchy though.

Justin Bieber
He sucks.  I just don’t care for his music, he sounds young and I think he is at his peak.

Soduku
It sucks.  Too much working of the brain.  Too many numbers.  

Avatar
It doesn't suck.  I liked the graphics, which may have been because I saw it in 3-D.  It was enjoyable.

XBox 360
It definitely doesn't suck.  I play it all the time when I am bored.  It can entertain me for hours on end.

American Idol
It sucks.  It has run it's course.  It is time for it to be cancelled.

Glee
It sucks.  It is too dramatic and silly for me to enjoy.  I'd rather watch ESPN or SportsCenter.

Marlboro
They suck.  The who cigarette manufacturing company sucks.  They know how addictive it is, and yet they continue to bring people to their deaths.  

Guns
They don't suck.  They are a great way to protect yourself.  I am all for having a gun license and carrying one in my car.  

Abortion
It sucks.  I hate that many women feel the need to get them.  I understand that I will never be in that position and I do not like to judge, I just wish that some people would take other alternative paths, such as putting their child up for adoption.

Dog in Clothes
It doesn't suck.  I love dogs.  Dogs in clothes are hilarious.   

No comments:

Post a Comment