Wednesday, June 27, 2012

About Me and What I Hate



Hey, my name is Jake Nicolopulos! I am 20 years old and a freshman.  I am from Anderson, SC. I absolutely hate mowing grass.  My dad owns a property management company and periodically I have to help him with the upkeep of the property yards.  I am always on mowing grass duty, it sucks.  But, on a more serious note, the past couple years of my life have been very difficult.  I had a massive left brain stroke in December of 2009.  I have been through much intensive therapy and I have had the great opportunity to attend Clemson, beginning last fall.  I had a full football scholarship, but due to the stroke I am unable to play anymore. Clemson chose to honor my scholorship, regardless!  I miss football, but through my struggle I have learned to really appreciate the little things in life.

1 comment:

  1. I love the diversity of these three photos. Glad to have you, Jake!

    ReplyDelete